Kate del Castillo has been found to tell his side of the story is the most valuable weapon has to defend the Mexican Justice.
After two months' strategic silence - listening to Sean Penn, lawyers and even El Chapo's wife, Emma Colonel wanted to fight with all the heavy artillery. This Friday at 10 pm on the East Coast of the United States (nine p.m., Mexican time), will recognize for the first time before the cameras of ABC News that it was she who deceived El Chapo Guzman.
Another blow to the biggest drug dealer in the world, which has gone from being the most feared the "only friend" of the soap opera criminal. Kate knew better than he develop in those environments. The actress acknowledges that El Chapo felt attracted to her and wanted to use it to approach him and to own and control head of his autobiographical film.
In an exclusive interview with American journalist Diane Sawyer, Del Castillo justifies the reason of love in text messages: " I was being polite because I wanted to get the story (...) I was not flirting I mean, was not flirting with. a boy. he was being friendly. "
Kate suggests that El Chapo he was also attracted by the protagonist of the series La Reina del Sur: "Maybe it was not necessarily for me, but for Teresa Mendoza (...) But it is true that there was a little of both, because also sent me nice messages on my family , "he says in the interview to the television. "I love you ", he went on to say the criminal in one of the nightly conversations they had. In October had the famous encounter, Sean Penn told one day after the capture of narco.
" He also wanted his confidence , " added Del Castillo on messages in which she seemed grateful to narco, saying that "no one had ever care." "He was being kind to me, why not going to be too nice? I never said anything romantic. I continue with the project of the film, because my relationship with him was always professional." Del Castillo insists that the talks leaked by Mexican intelligence were taken out of context: " It seems I'm having adventure And that angers me a lot.".
It also speaks of betrayal he feels for Sean Penn. He says he is angry with him because he believes that "was never interested in": "I'm hurt myself because I trusted some people and did not know Sean Penn."
Kate insists, as did in the magazine Proceso, when used his moment alone with the biggest drug trafficker in the world to ask him to "do good" as he said in the famous tuit 2012. Repeat that life played for I try to divert the criminal of his way: "I thought, if I say this and get angry, they may be the last words he speaks in my life." But at that moment they were no longer present neither Penn nor his fellow producers to testify.
Mexican Attorney goes on the heels of the actress for the possible commercial relationship between her and the drug dealer. The crime of money laundering flies over its apparent tranquility in a luxurious mansion in Los Angeles. Mexican authorities are investigating whether narco received any remuneration for any management related to the production of the film or also for possible criminal investment in its recent brand of tequila.


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario