"It 's that". Sympathetic as legal aid lawyers, the custodian of federal criminal took me as I stumbled dark corridor with a step.
Mephistopheles, Mephisto Mario Lopez Jolote, court ex - cop says have killed the driver Pácatelas, Francisco Stanley. Had just left the department two days of observation and internal rating, one hundred and eleven after legally stipulated ago, I did not know where he was. Unkempt, dirty and anxious for a cigarette, I asked him.
"In the Federal Criminal Matamoros, Tamaulipas , " I clarified. From the tone and forges of the Janissaries he thought he was in Puente Grande, Jalisco. He reads the Bible in his cell at the North Prison when, without warning, he was taken to a disguised Sabritas and was lost in the deepest darkness he had ever imagined truck.
"I killed Paco Stanley". The truth, I think of my inside, I do not know why I agreed to meet with this monstrosity, which claims to be the perpetrator of the crime and a "scapegoat under the most unfair trial." Describe, according to him, the alleged perpetrators: "They are top, high - flying, they earn more in a day than you in your whole life, with all due respect."
- And why do you say so now and not before?
- You have to understand my situation. I'm going to fester here and everything was a chowmontado. But I put a four as the that of the last days of the victim, the aim was me and not the fat. (Good taste has to read, at least) Everything you saw, the DF government lynching, prison Paola and patiño Bezares, Cholo, all were part of the show, a screen to change the subject.
- Let 's see ... to start, if this were true, what role you play?
- No told that they were going to get out of hand the matter. My only hired me. "Look Mephisto, you are the most capable of the corporation men, it happens that we owe someone a favor and made a bet with another as bastard like him. The fact is that you have to take someone who played with both sides and was wrong. " "Commander, you know that to enforce the law, you have to twist it , but as soon talk to me clear that I do not understand." "You do not ask and do what I tell you, you will be well rewarded." I got the gun, map, disguise, photos and detailed instructions just had to do it and I expect a vehicle.
I did it. Hot, fast and went, somewhat disturbed by the hubbub that ensued after but nobody could recognize me. Then the troupe Martinez, the driver, who they say is neither dead nor alive but disappeared, took me out of the place and all was quiet for me for several days. I was recommended to take a vacation and not watch TV and be completely sober.
- Apenitas Paco's death happened ... well ... the truth ... I honestly still do not believe you, but ... I hear ... Ok, spends his death, his funeral full schedule and leave the first guilty ...
- They all had outstanding bills. Offstage, I know , neither spoke. They brought rolls of jealousy, drugs and unfulfilled business between them. When I saw the Cholo in portraits and confrontations on TV, I Nomás shit of laughter. Who came up with ? That bastard had left a prison in the murder Steits Yunaited just, it was the most obvious suspect. And his mug, sure that neither knew what I fart when he was introduced in the telera!
- What about you?
The right hand trembles. Smoke strong gulps, coughs and again inhale the cigar. But he is not looking to his left side, trying to recover memories. He never turned to the right, creative hemisphere. That puzzled me.
- Do not be too wise. To my commander I called me a meal, he said, in a Vips in Coapa. Quesque I was going to say something and it was there for sure. I smelled bad that proposition, but I had no time to speak to Zéfiro, who knew all the moves of the police to accompany me. They came several companions of the corporation suddenly, I thought it was a joke for my birthday. Orale, commander, a surprise party .... and Mocos !, pointing to my head and give me a rifle butt. I woke up in the Northern Prison, accused of everything we did since we were walking in the DFS until the times of court, torture, rape, murder, kidnapping, robbery. But nothing to do with Paco. And to think he had nothing against him, I liked him even p'a you lie. It was emptied dancing. Suddenly I dropped it all, and when the administration changed, I was forgotten. I thought it would come soon, but the only thing that touched me was the transfer to here, that just you tell me is Matamoros. My process is stopped, I do not even know the charges imputed to me in particular. Until I can just talk to someone, and believe me, it will not be easy to get this information.
"Pure screen or pure", I gave Paco Stanley lead by orders of Amado Carrillo Fuentes this is her truth. A few days after the crime, it was learned that Paco Stanley was addicted to cocaine and had ties to the Lord of Heaven, Amado Carrillo. The case became a novel transmitted every time, and the culprits were all one at a time. DF fell to authorities.
Months later, all suspects were freed, no one was found guilty. And this man was forgotten, neglected, isolated in ignominy. Nobody believes that he himself is accused of the crime. "Only I demand justice, to mess with me all the controls of the corporation. Let the truth be known, not even admit that I killed Paco Stanley. I would not accuse him because the cloaca. " Truthfully, I do not give credit.
- And in the end, who came out ahead with this comedy?
- I do not know. I do not understand anything about politics.
He ended the interview abruptly. The gendarme received an order by radio, that I go away. I asked arrange another interview. "Then we see , " was the evasive.
An anonymous caller told me that better or out into the street. The nerves were paralyzed me. Two days after the interview, my dog was beheaded in the kitchen. Beside this, or what was left, a note. "Do not mess".
A day like today but in 1999, in Mexico City is killed humorist and host Paco Stanley his murder being the most impactful show in Mexico.
Francisco Jorge Stanley Albaitero artistically known as Paco, was a humorist, actor and Mexican conductor. Monday morning June 7, 1999 was assassinated in Mexico City outside a restaurant called "El Charco de las Ranas" shortly after completing transmission of its morning edition of "One after another". Stanley was having breakfast in the restaurant with his teammates Mario Bezares, Jorge Gil and some of his bodyguards. According to witnesses, Bezares had received a phone call which replied away from Stanley and Gil. After this he went to the bathroom saying that foods consumed were in bad condition and had hurt him. Stanley and the rest retreated and waited Bezares outside the restaurant at that time were surprised by attackers who downloaded a submachine gun with 20 shots to his truck, killing him instantly Stanley and wounding his partner Jorge Gil. In the scene he was also killed a man of 30 years of name Juan Manuel de Jesus Nunez, who was an insurance agent who happened to be walking in the neighborhood with his wife who was seriously injured; also he suffered a serious injury usher place car. The 3 projectiles that caused his death Paco Stanley, in and out of his body, the fourth was extracted from his skull by researchers.
Following his murder diverse hypotheses of which raised the most gained strength was that he had ties to drug trafficking since the day of his murder he was found in his clothes a bag that was identified as cocaine as statements of the Attorney General justice of the Federal District (PGJDF) which subsequently were denied by relatives. This event highlighted a wave of media criticism against the then Head of Government of Mexico City: Cuauhtemoc Cardenas Solorzano and the Attorney Samuel del Villar by the rampant growth of insecurity in which you live in the city. However, it seemed clear that this attack was perpetrated by organized crime.
A few weeks after the murder incriminated as instigators of the murder of two of the partners in the program actor Mario Bezares and edecán Paola Durante. The theory that Stanley consumed or sold drugs and suspected Bezares as one of those responsible for the murder were further strengthened when in a live broadcast, while Bezares danced threw himself to the floor, in this movement he dropped a transparent bag a white powder which was supposed cocaine Bezares handed discreet and nervously Stanley who said nothing and smiled nervously; The program was broadcast in a family schedule and did not contain adult themes to think it was rather a joke and deBezares neglect.
That June 7 TV Azteca and Televisa had long hours of transmission showing the murder scene, interviewing, watching the public ministry and especially criticizing the government of the Federal District for the little action before the crime that existed in the city and not He has acted in time. "Someone has to resign , " said Jacobo Zabludovsky on the news program Today Televisa, "The responsibility is Cuauhtemoc Cardenas ..." said angry Jorge Garralda in its program of TV Azteca whom it may concern.
The Attorney General's Office (PGJDF) based its allegations on statements made by then cook the drug trafficker Luis Ignacio Amezcua (alleged cartel leader Colima), Luis Valencia; who assured that Amezcua met with Mario Bezares and Paola During planning the murder of Paco Stanley because of debts to drug mafias. During the investigations was also arrested Erasmo Perez Garnica alias "El Cholo" whose physical coincided with many of the characterizations discussed the murderer portrait of Stanley witnesses said. Valencia said Amezcua heard ordering to the "El Cholo" (the perpetrator) to murder the actor "since he owed a lot of money" and Paola During acted as a liaison between them. He also mentioned that Bezares was delayed intentionally in the restaurant bathroom to allow time for the murderers fulfill their mission.
The process came down after Valencia, who was in prison for other crimes, recanted and denounced the PGJDF subjected him to torture to incriminate the detainees. All defendants in the case were acquitted for lack of evidence after being imprisoned for more than a year and a half.
To date , the case remains unsolved, although in recent research to an alleged suspect who claims to be the real hitman Mr. Stanley was captured. The findings were not entirely clear since not been able to confirm with certainty if indeed he was the gunman responsible for the attack.
A few days later they met 15 years since the assassination of former TV host , Paco Stanley, Paola Durante, who was associated with the death of the driver, will present his book where he reveals all that lived during the case and is a way to defend those who have and continue to try.
In an interview with Shanika Berman, radio formula, and having been nearly two years in prison, Paola During says the book is something that all people has asked.
"But I was afraid to do was remember many things, live a lot of things, I think after d 14 years people still judging me, also the media, have been through a lot and I think it's time I speak, of I say what I lived, how I grew up and as I have not stopped , "says the interviewee.
Remember the former collaborator of the deceased driver, who often thought that life is worth, "but I think this book will be very important in my life because it contains fifteen interviews with people who have much to do in the Stanley case"
He adds that cover all the situations experienced in criminal as well as the treatment received by the same authorities, who in the words of the actress is impunity. The book is a series of interviews with people involved in the case, such as Sergio Sarmiento, Mario Bezares, among others.
He stated that the book is dedicated to his mother who never dropped and was always with her to support her .
Paco Stanley's death remains a controversial issue that has given much to talk about and has been paid to much speculation, which keeps it as a force that is still surprising episode so tragic and unexpected.
As part of the story that unfolds in the television series "Lord of Heaven" produced by Telemundo, in which the life and work of drug lord Amado Carrillo Fuentes account his alleged relationship with Stanley will be addressed and some sensitive issues that surely will not be without controversy.
The interpretation of the deceased driver will be in charge of the actor Ausencio Cruz and has said that there will be a character in Mario Bezares to have a complete picture of what was a complex series of connections that does not yet clarified, which has been linked Paco Stanley with those who were lords and masters of the cocaine trade in the US and Latin America.
The episodes in which the issue of Paco Stanley and its relationship with "Lord of Heaven" will be played will be part of the third season of the series. Notably Stanley was violently murdered outside a restaurant in Mexico City by an armed commando in June 1999.
Your case will be uncovered in several episodes of the television series "Lord of Heaven , " which will address the relationship of Amado Carrillo and Paco Stanley; Ausencio Cruz will play "Mayito"
Jorge Nieto
DAILY BASTA!
With 25 years of experience in the world of show business, Ausencio Cruz returns to the small screen two years of his last participation in the program Desmadruga2 of Israel Jaitovich.
Ausencio was called to Telemundo and Argos to act on the third season of the series "Lord of Heaven", which will play Mario Bezares, since the relationship that held the deceased driver Paco Stanley with the drug dealer will address that dominated the skies of Mexico and the United States to transport cocaine.
The acting work that will be responsible show the relationship said Stanley with Angel Isidoro "El Divino" and Amado Carillo Fuentes (Aurelio Casillas in the series), "The Lord of the Skies" nickname which was identified by the ability to transport cocaine from Colombia to Mexico and from Mexico to the United States.
The series will notice the story of Paco, who was killed at point blank range on June 7, 1999 in "The puddle of frogs" in Mexico City.
Ausencio recreate the successes of Mayito and Paco both Televisa and TV Azteca.
THE FACTS
On Monday June 7, 1999, after completing transmission of its morning edition of "One after another , " Paco Stanley was having breakfast in the restaurant with Mario Bezares, Jorge Gil and some of his bodyguards.
According to witnesses, Bezares had received a phone call, which replied away from his companions. Then he went to the bathroom, alleging that the foods consumed were in disrepair.
Stanley and the rest retreated and waited Bezares outside the restaurant, where they were surprised by attackers who made more than 20 shots to his truck, causing instant death to Stanley and wounding his partner Jorge Gil
CHARACTERS
The best - known characters Ausencio Cruz are:
- Valente Campillo: macho and misogynistic charro.
- Margarito Pérez: humble character abused by others.
Erreconerrechea: junior who abuse their status.



0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario