"I like women and fame" says 'Broly Banderas' the hitman GAY Knights Templar

Better known as 'Broly Banderas' has no qualms about posting their criminal activities.

"Keep barking dogs ... That here have the vaccine for rabies , " wrote Antonio Olalde, 24, better known as' Broly Flags "last Nov. 27 in his Facebook account, while published a photo in which he appears holding an automatic and into a luxurious truck gun.

'Broly Banderas', who was named the most famous hitman social networks thanks to his penchant for constantly update their profiles on networks, is a member of the cartel of the Knights Templar in Mexico, and is not afraid to register their criminal activities the social network.


The escalation of violence in Mexico took a fantastic look when those who live outside the law ceased to hide from the public eye to make public their misdeeds, as in the case of Broly Banderas.

"Recently I was asked if I was afraid and answer ... my job is not having it , " was the last thing he wrote. Since then, it is uncertain whether the famous "hit man" is still alive. In the Mexican state of Michoacan the Templars support a war to the death against community and the Michoacana Family, other signs that heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine to the United States dispute.

In his page of Facebook fan, who had more than four thousand supporters, flaunts a lifestyle fraught with excesses and violence: 'selfies' with rifles and pistols in hand, luxury SUVs, money and spirit are part of the photo albums hitman native of Michoacan.

An alleged interview that was done to the most popular hitman of the Knights Templar was published in October last year. The questionnaire form was sent through social networks in which you are asked your age, salary what ah lived within his travesty as a hit man, the why of their decisions, what they think their family and their fears life.


Here we show the results of these questions:

How old are you?
24 years

Who is your direct boss?
Pattern I will not say anything, my question what you want!

How much do they pay you?
20 000 monthly

At what age and what year you committed your first murder?
Murder not! My first encounter was when I was 20 years old, a few months after entering the group of Knights Templar

Just eh killed in clashes. The clashes were the Michoacana Family first, then with the Federal Police on 3 occasions two more with the military who inadvertently came across them and one more with the Navy.

Now the problem is with the New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

Who makes the decisions who kill?
These questions are not the answer that I give orders as I give them to me. I never eh killed in cold blood but eh present state in many executions.

How do they find their victims?
In the same way that they, eh investigating us placing people have if they have anything to do with the other.

Did you kill women?
Not that we do not only men, killing women is prohibited.

Do you feel sad for your victims?
I would not like to hurt people ah I do not miss anything, I'm not a bad person I'm just an ugly job. If I told you that from this I understand. "It was not economically if not women and fame."

Eh not killed or wanted to kill without reason.

How are your normal days?
My normal days are not common but are wonderful because I'm a celebrity and artists everyone greets us, and photos taken with us, and everyone wants to invite us something when I leave everyone I want to invite a bottle, to go out with me inviting me to take or want to take pictures with me and so are my days. And the family I try it unless they know is better, if they know what work and all that chaos, do not give explanations of where I go and all that, do not agree but they have no other and I'm here, and they no longer keep me.

What does your family think what you do?
Obviously my family does not support me, my dad worked for the government, and obviously does not like to walk here, but as I make my life and yours. Ami I like the work and what they think I do not care and if not you think is not important.

How long do you think you'll be in this line of work?
Not know how long I hope many years but I think I have counted the days but just the duration chido so I try to make the most.

What was your job before becoming a hit man?
Work on many sides in a sweet wine, a bakery and net that never took money.

What is evil for you?
My perception of evil? Well obviously that evil is the distinction of good and bad, because what good is it going in the right direction osea nothing to do with what I do, but while I'm on this try to do the best, and that is not bad, why not to have this job I take advantage of people, on the contrary I try to be more humble with it. I would say it is to notice, that is why people follow me so therefore I do not think not having this job , I feel superior, unlike me who tends hand will tend mine.

I am not one of those abusive people I am not culera people, till right now I eh not hit anyone for my taste, was only one person and that that heads and antler that put him in the facebook there were ah this person next to me.

Who or what are you afraid of ?
Fear got the company to them if I'm afraid, I mean my control because that they can kill me when they are them of their win, they could tell me nomas snuggle and then without knowing I can lend them and then you know, so eh always tried to be a good element.

Eh not had one complaint, not a complaint, everything I do well under the orders and all that mess.

But if, to them bothered to comment on things on Facebook, I did not say anything bad but ami and I really copean the name on Facebook and say things work but do not know anything but they comment and they believe that I am like the mentioned Antonio Olivares threatened administrator value Michoacan that is another wey and I have nothing to do and think it's my name, but because of them and they threatened patterns let me blowjobs or they would kill me and they have nomas power draw near ax place and tell me not knowing I'm already there and kill me.

Why become a hit man?
For he wanted to die, then when you enter this life I did not care, I did not like my lifestyle I have. Before it was very embarrassed and could not hold a good conversation with women but now with facebook everybody talk me out and I miss ah live more crowded and want cotorrear me. Before I was very lonely and me was sad and I really do not want to be that person otra ves it was humiliating ugly sad, was chido that was one innocent but unfortunately nobody notices the little angels, all set in demons on bad people and good people nobody peel. Before anyone was peeling me and right now name the women are left over me, and even though they know that I'm with many still more follow me and antler fight for me, a horn coming from afar nothing else to spend some time with me, just to make love. Before it was not, I am now the worst but what more looking, and because I eh been adapted, is no longer as before although they already have their days numbered , the government seeks me everything and cons also me They seek with everything, and because there is no way to get out, and I can not take me back.

If I would like to get away but I can not, although I leave the government will continue to seek me, and not tell cons they do not find out they nomas say you are the cons and envelopes give me iron. But because I do not care that I'm taking good chido, money, women, truck of the year, and that more can ask for .

What I worth?
For if a worthwhile that I got into this to kill me so now till they kill me. Till now have old to choose, I choose you if your not. I give away thousands of details gold clothes and much more, I eh seen many senior officers paid for sex with women, do not they that do things and treat me well for me this well with them so I am superior any fool who says things about me, so when I start criticizing me laughed, he is dying of envy. Among this to die and now I want to live, but either way, the only thing I ask is to die in combat, I do not want to die like a dog better in battle as a warrior I am. A worthwhile because today pole steal my pictures and make accounts on facebook saying am I, and what I if I'm here, pinches dogs do not say I'm you, Look for his own fame.

How did you get into this business?
Through a friend, I said I wanted work and took me to the mountain and there already recruited me.

What were the circumstances of your first murder?
I do not do that, not cold - blooded murderer, when you have to kill someone for orders or for x reason, better give the order pa someone does, in clashes if, in that if there if pole I like to show off.

What do you think of his fame on the Internet?
I Ami like to talk about me, the truth that if I like to talk about me, lie if I said no, and the truth is chido, when someone wants to take pictures with me and the net that I am very humble, I salute who greets me and whom I reach my ami store.

How many people have you tortured?
Only one, that person from a photo that went to facebook but I really do not do that, I do not like. Clashes if those if, at that pole I like to show off.

How many days off a week you have?
2 per week elsewhere nomas you get one, here you get 2

- Have you saved your money, or what you do with it?
Not that almost give it all to my wife and she is well gastalona like all the women you know, and then I buy my stuff, I like to dress well and all that chaos, and that I spend almost always and pa morras details and little things that are not interested, as well as teddy bears and stuff.


How long did it take to be fully competent as a hit man?
Not when between nomas lasts about five months and then that happened Family and then we fight and so step.

Does it describe one or two situations that are the most exciting for you?
Thrilling no post is not like that! I find it exciting what women put me on facebook, the kind of animals that can see through the mountains, I like nature, exciting as when I see the stars falling at night being in the bush, see falling meteorites.

Despite his polemics was frequent publications, not again move any of their profiles on Facebook. Some news agencies announced the death of Broly Banderas, but so far has not been found his body.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario