Sandra Ávila Beltrán is free living somewhere in Mexico.
Here is a excerpt from the book of Julio Scherer, Queen of the Pacific where the Queen herself recounts how it was captured in addition to its links with drug trafficking and accuses Felipe Calderon of having captured unfairly.
"In prison the word 'no' is prohibited. Here only has the 'yes', 'yes', 'yes'. Free, shout 'no' every day , "said Sandra Avila Julio Scherer Garcia when he talked his life and his misfortune, as was reflected in the book The Queen of the Pacific: is the time to tell (2008), the founder Process. And much more Avila said: "... the day of my arrest, Felipe Calderon launched against me. He forgot he is president and accused me without proof. He said I'm liaising with Colombia cartels. It was believed the law. Power is not for that. "
I do not hide my life. I say what I am. But the government itself hidden. She says I'm not. He still I serve for propaganda. The Queen of the Pacific, the character Perez-Reverte, in a Mexican jail, nothing less. A goal, as would Felipe Calderon expression that hurts, frivolous in the painful daily reality. The tragedy, the death list grows every day, is not a matter of football. But my public image will spend until depleted. The government can not prove that I am delinquent because I'm not. Then he will face his own choice: jail, infamy can not hide or my freedom.
I read that nowhere is thought more freedom as in prison. Locked, what do you think of freedom?
I am thinking more injustice than freedom.
-But. What do you think of freedom?
-The Think like a dream, I love with joy and owner knowing myself of my decisions. In prison the word "no" is prohibited. Here only counts the "yes", "yes", "yes". Free, shout "no" every day.
uuu
Sandra Avila follow the information that deals with the narco and all that concerns him. Do not believe them to the media, unless any of the television news. "His manipulation I have suffered, I know, " he says. But the news "no roll" the trap and so are a few minutes can escape from prison syndrome, depression.
Account:
Last night I saw the President on TV. He said the war against organized crime will be bloody and long, but certainly the win and the government is winning. I do not think so things are going to be.
-Why? -acudo To the linear question.
-The Drug trafficking and corruption are part of the same problem. They feed.
-Cause And effect, cause and effect, cause and effect, cause and effect, until they end up being the same -interrumpo.
-Yes I think so. No way to fight organized crime without fighting government corruption. War is one and there is no way to gain media war.
The dialogue also ask eyes, hands, body behavior. I hear, in the silence of the words a "what do you think?".
I think that corruption is at the origin of the evils that harm a nation that ever dreamed that could approach equity. It generates corruption and corruption in Mexico has been unstoppable. It has grown, I think, in geometric proportions.
And I say to Sandra Avila:
-Long Time had elapsed before the country descended to the level of corruption is now and many years have elapsed so you can wipe the hard crust that prevents the exit of the poisoned blood.
Callus. For what else.
Sandra Avila:
'I think the Calderon administration misunderstanding between the Fox government, together in the end. Vicente Fox and Marta Sahagún lived as wanted and robbed as they felt like it . Now, not who mess with them.
' Do you speak spitefully?
'I could not help it . I seized 10 months ago and here I am. Neither guilty nor innocent, from one side to the other. I've been 300 days in jail, 300 small hell of a big hell. But I speak not with hatred. I wish that these massacres that will last and last be over. Weighs rancor. They have destroyed my life and against that I have to fight. I marked. I have to clean up .
uuu
Scraping a voice says:
' The day of my capture, Felipe Calderon launched against me. He forgot he is president and accused me without proof. He said I'm liaising with Colombia cartels. It was believed the law. Power is not for that.
"In my case, her words felt like an avalanche that came over me. He came to say I'm one of the most dangerous criminals in Latin America and ignorantly called me the Queen of the Pacific or the South, and literally one or the other. Everyone knows that the Queen of the South is a fictional character the writer Perez-Reverte and I have nothing fictional, that flesh and blood I am. In similar terms, Felipe Calderon launched against Juan Diego Espinosa.
"What right do you attended to abuse power as he did? In addition, little is known of such matters. Any idea that the capos the sheltered tens, hundreds of bodyguards and in my case there was no one to protect me, one man, one escort, being, as he said, one of the most important figures of drug trafficking in Latin America ? Did you note that dangerous as I am, I was apprehended in the San Jeronimo Vips, without a single jaloneo? Calderon called me with my name and my name infama. I can always say I marked. And he can not deny it . With it, the abuse of power is given with all the advantages. A president, no less than condemnation from its inaccessible heights. "
You're legend and, like it or not like, it is known as the Queen of the Pacific. Where part of history, a chapter of your life?
Sandra Avila at 18 with the brother of Rafael Caro Quintero, Javier Caro who was deeply in love, later this would be killed.
'I was known for my way of being sociable and amiguera. Also for my partners. He alternated with men and I consented. The day of my appropriation by the Office of the Attorney everything changed. My house was raided Guadalajara. Also my mom. He engaged me with a boat, denounced by the DEA, carrying drugs; and the writer Arturo Perez-Reverte had international success with The Queen of the South. The heroine of his book, Teresa Montoya, is Culiacan, and I had lived in Culiacan, Tijuana and I am, but I am also of Culiacan. My business, outrageous and just capture a Vips, came to the prosecutor 's office and spoke to me. Ricardo Sodi tells me my lawyer, that precisely in the Procu spoke of the pseudonym.
Sandra Avila at 19 years of age
"In 2004 , a run was listened to the Queen of the Pacific. The run is called 'Fiesta in Sierra'. Los Tucanes de Tijuana were not there, but someone had to tell you narrate exactly how was the party because the letter was really very attached to what happened. Later, to flatter, some friends gave me that nice run in written letter. "
VIDEO CORRIDO Fiesta En La Sierra
Why do not you sing? Sing, ma'am.
His silence is for her.
The full run, sung by Los Tucanes emphasizes coexistence between drug traffickers and federal.
uuu
Sandra Avila was arrested on 28 September 2007. On 29 September 2007, the Public Prosecutor's Office attached to the Deputy Special Investigations on Organized Crime (OFDI), reported the exercise of criminal action against the Queen Pacific, who was detained in the Social Rehabilitation Center Women Santa Martha Acatitla, for his alleged offenses of organized crime, against health in the form of promotion to enable the implementation of such illegal and operations with illegal proceeds .
-the Eve of my capture slept badly. At 9:30 in the morning I remembered a slope. Some friends waiting for me at Vips St. Jerome. Upon arrival at breakfast, I parked my van BMW, I looked around, afraid of people and shadows. I knew without knowing what I expected.
"Breakfast lasted a couple of hours. While we talked, a lady upset me. Standing, looking at me, he made a phone call and then went to his car.
"We ask the bill and still took us a while chatting in the parking lot. There I could see a crowded vehicle. I tell my friends, 'I do not like those'. They answered: They are people of Senator Bartlett, who is in, in the area of magazines. Nervously, I wanted to talk like that. We kissed on the cheek all. We parted, and as he opened the door of my truck and was about to address it , they came over me those shadows to which both feared and he already knew, because she had dreamed, horrible shadows.
"I had no idea of who it was, if cops, kidnappers or hidden enemies. I asked them to identify themselves and showed me a badge. I jaloneaban. Were authoritarian monologues, in a contemptuous tone you:
" 'Sign, sign'. 'Get down, join us.' 'Identify yourself'. 'See, see, let me see it well'. I had to face almost glued, credentials, one, two, three. I felt a little better. Maybe even were police and, if so, for now would not kill me. "
Were they policemen?
It was the PGR. On the way, one took a job as she asked me: "Are you Sandra Ávila Beltrán?". "If". I had in my hands a sheet that bore my name and I heard: "It is a production order for extradition". I calmed down a bit. There was a reason: my arrest. Anyway, it was not the fate of kidnapping or murder or whatever.
"Then, I asked Juan Diego. I replied that he knew nothing. I was threatened. They took me to the offices supposedly OFDI. Then I find out that is not the SIEDO which stops me but the Federal Preventive Police (PFP). Back trouble: police also kidnapped and killed.
"In the SIEDO I was offered food, avoided holding cell and I had in the office. When I was going to take longer to move here, Santa Martha, at night, around 11:30, I realized I also had to Juan Diego. "
How do you see ?
When they are pulling me, I can see that Juan Diego are taking pictures.
' And you speak?
-Do not.
How you follow the hours?
'I take statement. I ask many questions, I take several pictures. And show me others. Pointing to a subject, they ask, "Do you know him?". It is a picture where we are it, my husband and me. Said no. "How do you call?" They insist. "I do not know". "If you know. As it is called? Tell us what it 's called. " "I do not know your name". Still they insist, four or five times. Then one says , "It May Zambada". To which I reply: "So why are you asking me if you know. They must be up friends. " And just I stare at me and angrily, wanting to many things. I said, "To you is who should stop, not me. You are the ones who protect crime ". "Have we ever seen?". "Yes you , I told them, all of you, at parties always, here does not enter anything or anyone if not for you."
I was shown several photographs of my husband, my, of others. Some pictures of my wedding with people who actually attended, but I do not know or can not remember. "He who is?". "Well , I do not know, invited my husband." Imagine, pictures were 20 years. Those same people have changed. The Mayo Zambada not recognize after 20 years of having conversed with him. "The picture can be a test, but for now is a serious indication. Adhere "he is listening.
What follows, ma'am? , 'I asked.
'I was brought here, to Santa Martha. I was interned at midnight. I felt chilled. We were at the end of September. I wore a mink coat for the cold morning, it was a short coat. I took it away.
He -¿Reclamó coat?
Yes, but they did not return to me. They are thieves. Here I was put in a cell, alone, and did not give me a blanket to cover myself neither. I spent the night shivering, crouched, poking my head between her legs to warm up a little. I poured the lights and shouted: "Go to sleep." Quiet, nothing else was watching and head down again and soon came and I threw the lights.
"I thought it was a process, and sooner or later it had to happen. It would be better to clarify everything and prove the truth. My friends platicarían me, among other things, also said that someone wanted to kill me. "



0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario